Thursday, July 03, 2008

Ponderings...

Seven years ago today, I was on the road to Maryland with my cat and my then-husband in tow.  I was headed to a new life with bits of the old life sticking to it.  I interviewed for (and got) a job at the GEICO headquarters, so in a sense you could say I was "chasing the lizard". 

Life changes so much.  I didn't count on many of the things that happened in my life.  Some were good, some were way bad.  But all of them happened.

I've noticed the tone of my blog changing, and I'm not sure why other than I've become more contemplative and less Hollyweird-centric.  Celebrities still fascinate me but not to the point where I have to write about 'em all the time.  I guess that's why I haven't been posting as much, because I want to focus on other things.

So if you ride the wave with me and be patient if a few days go  without a post, I'll reward you the best I can.

Happy 4th, y'all!