Wednesday, July 02, 2008

It's a MEME for a WEDNESDAY

A is for age:
39

B is for burger of choice?
McDonald's.  I figure if I'm gonna clog my arteries, do it on the cheap.

C is for what kind of car you drive?
2007 Chevy Cobalt

D is for your dog's name:
I don't have a dog...the last dog I had was named Willie.

E is for essential item you use everyday:
Deodorant

F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
anything on Boomerang

Um...where's G?

H is for Hometown:
Washington, Iowa

I is for instruments you play:
I sing and play saxophone (sometimes) and piano (almost never).

J is for favorite juice:
Apple

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick?
Oh...so many butts, so little time.

L is for last restaurant you ate at?
McDonald's

M is for marriage:
Married twice, no hurry for 3rd

N is for Number of Piercings:
ears (before they grew shut)

O is for overnight hospital stays?
A few...I've discussed 'em before

P is for people you were with today
Coworkers and Doug

Q is for what you do with your quiet time:
Read, listen to music, sleep.

R is for your BIGGEST regret:
That I let myself take all the crap that was thrown at me as a kid regarding my weight, and all, so personally for so long.

S is for status:
Significant otherhood

T is for time you woke up today:
Which one?

U is for what you consider unique:
Myself.

V is for vegetable you love:
Fresh carrots...NOT cooked!

W is for worst habit?
Procrastination.

X is for x-rays you've had:
a couple

Y is for yummy food you ate today:
Creme-filled donut

Z is for zodiac sign:
Aquarius