Monday, January 07, 2008

more campaign hijinks!

Well, y'all liked my captions so much, I've decided to do another round for you. (The snarkiness expressed is my own and doesn't represent the views of my employer, my mom, Jesus, or my cats...who think they're Jesus except for Chelmsford who's scared of Jesus.)

Let's go, y'all!

On one of her campaign stops, Hillary gets into the swing of things by performing a karaeoke rendition of "Play That Funky Music, White Boy". Lay down that boogie, Hil!

The Republican candidates are not without their share of mischief. In this photo, Ann Huckabee places a "kick me, bitches" sign on her husband's back. When asked why, she said "Chuck bet me a BLT that I wouldn't do this. Hand it over, Texas Ranger...BOO YA!"


In an interesting show of bipartisan relations, John Edwards was overheard by the press as saying, quote, "Do ya think Hilary's jugs are real?" Hilary's plastic surgeon was not available for comment.


On a more somber note, Chuck Norris took a moment to discuss the purported "death of his acting career." He was quoted as saying, "Who made a movie with David Carradine, ya pukes...you or me?" David Carradine could not be reached for comment. However, it was reported that Lee Marvin was definitely rolling in his grave.

You'll just have to wait until tomorrow for another entry...sorry...