Friday, January 04, 2008

Caucus photo captions that didn't make the cut - 2008

In the interest of all that wish to remember certain parts of the Iowa Caucus 2008, I give you some Sudie-styled captions for a few memorable photographs found online.

Thanks for the memories, Internet...

A Bill Richardson campaign worker was tragically eaten by a glossy-finish paper banner today in Des Moines. Richardson had no comment, but the local Kinko's copy center will hold a candlelight vigil for the banner, which had to be destroyed after a stand-off with security guards.



When questioned about his knowledge of the man-eating banner, Republican presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee instead told the audience exactly HOW big he is. His wife could not be reached for comment - however, Chuck Norris was quoted as saying, "Oh Lord...how many people am I going to have to beat the crap out of for THIS?"


Democratic front-runner Barack Obama, upon hearing of his victory, was quoted as saying, "Bring me the head of Hillary Clinton so that I may play basketball with it!"


Former President Bill Clinton is in negotiations with Obama to provide his wife's head for a one-on-one basketball game...he was quoted as saying, "I'll cut off her melon real good - hey man, let's go to Applebee's for some hot wings afterwards. I know the manager...IF you know what I mean, wink wink nudge nudge." The manager of Applebee's could not be reached for further comment.

DAMN! I have a future in this kind of thing, I'm sure of it!

Happy weekend!