Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm cheating because it's the day before Thanksgiving...MEME MEME MEME


(Note: I found this at a new-to-me blogger's place...click on the title of this post to visit her. She's a scream. I can only hope I do this meme justice. And BTW, her speciality is stick figures.)

What is your favorite word?

That's a toughie...I'd have to say as far as what's FUN to pronounce is "galoshes". As far as a word I like hearing, it's "chocolate". ("George Clooney" actually comes before chocolate in ranking, but the meme didn't specify proper nouns as being eligible...)

What is your least favorite word?
I don't know, really. I guess I dislike phrases more than individual words, as in "collection agency", "out of chocolate", "you have the right to remain silent..."


What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]?
Uh...I might be hauled in to the FCC if I talk about my turn-ons, right?

What turns you off?
Annoying family members (and they know who they are), bad community theater, Garth Brooks, mullets, anchovies, rye bread, Celine Dion

What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck...as Cartman says, "Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck!"

What sound or noise do you love?
Thunderstorms...the laughter of my nieces and nephew...my cats purring

What sound or noise do you hate?
Celine Dion's screeching, Mariah Carey's screeching, Garth Brooks' breathing.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Wedding planner. Why the hell not? Those who can't stay married plan great weddings for other people, right?

What profession would you not like to do?
To be honest, any profession dealing with music where you have to be privy to stupid decisions.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
George Clooney's been asking for you.

Hehehehehehe - this was fun! Tag yourselves, folks...I've got turkey gorging to prepare for!