Monday, November 12, 2007

Another tag swipe. I am shameless!


I'm not tagging anyone on this...you folks have to tag yourselves.

Here are the rules...per Mr. Fab's site (I don't have the exact link, BTW...you'll just have to peruse Fab's site and look through the archives):



What I am supposed to do here is, without changing the first word, after each letter of the alphabet, write a sentence that captures my essence.

Please know that I am not responsible for any psychological damage caused by reading the originating entry from Mr. Fab's site. I can only commiserate.

_____

*A* Accept no substitutes; chances are they'll be just as annoying as the real thing.
*B* Break - I take as many as possible throughout the work day.
*C* Create reasons for breaks - or if all else fails, fake a seizure.
*D* Decide whether or not the pizza should come from Dominos or Pizza Hut.
*E* Explore the pizza coupons to find out who gives the better deal.
*F* Forgive yourself if you let your pizza coupons expire.
*G* Grow - yeah, I have. Mostly in a circumferential manner. (Is that even a word?)
*H* Hope those pizza coupons are still good.
*I* Ignore those who don't understand the importance of pizza.
*J* Journey wasn't one of my favorite bands either...give me The Police, baby!
*K* Know everything, Yoda does.
*L* Love "Star Wars", Sudiegirl does not.
*M* Manage to stop talking like Yoda, Sudiegirl must.
*N* Notice how easy it was to stop talking like Yoda? Me neither.
*O* Open Sesame! (or poppy seed...)
*P* Play That Funky Music, White Boy; lay down the boogie and play that funky music till you die.
*Q* Question authority, unless you decide to take a nap instead. Naps are better.
*R* Relax - don't do it, when you want to go to it...
*S* Share was married to Sonny Bono and Gregg Allman (whoops...wrong share)
*T* Try A Little Tenderness (or in lieu of that, some steak sauce...)
*U* Use Gold Bond to relieve the burning, itching sensation of athlete's foot.
*V* Value is calculated as worth of a particular item. It's also half of a hardware chain.
*W* Work it baby, work it!!!
*X* X-ray specs are a ripoff
*Y* Yield - only to George Clooney.
*Z* Zoom was a really good show but I always had to watch it in black and white because it came on the same time as the news and Mom always wanted to watch the news.