Thursday, September 27, 2007

further explanation on the previous post...


I need to further explain myself, I believe.

I talked about anger in the last post, and here's why I talked about it.

I did something really stupid about a year ago while in a fit of anger. It's on the Internet for all eternity...and I still have bursts of it every now and then.

I don't blame the incident on anything else besides my utter, utter stupidity. It's not the fault of my meds or the disease I have, it's not my parents' fault or anybody else's.

It's mine.

The reason I wrote the previous post is because I think it's important to speak up and say what you think. If you're mad, say so. But when you get personal and you don't fight fair, it can bite you in the ass. I know because I was stupid enough to get cut-throat and it bit ME in the ass. I still suffer from twinges of it, and those are not my proudest moments.

I can't control what other people do...if they say something snotty about me on a blog, the only recourse I have is calling a lawyer. If I had to get legal help for every time someone got snotty with me, I would be broker than broke. I have to grit my teeth, see what's said, fight back if it's warranted, and then go on.

Anger is natural, and sometimes warranted...but I guess it's more important to use the energy from said anger to do something positive instead of picking fights and looking really stupid in the process.

I'm trying to do just that. Sometimes I succeed and sometimes I fail. But I'm still here. And if people don't like it, that's too bad. I'm not thrilled about some folks' presence on the planet but there's not much I can legally do about it.

Enough of this talk...I'll be back later with something infinitely more annoying.