Wednesday, August 22, 2007

stuff...again, just floatin' around here, but i'll land soon!




Well, it's yet another day of gloomy skies and junk. Bleah.

Oh well...that's why I put this tune into today's post...it's from Stevie's "Secret Life Of Plants" recording. Even though the critics dubbed it "Shrubbish", I always liked it. This song is one of my favorites.

Let's see...what can I tell you? I have been reading others' blogs in hopes of finding inspiration (or perspiration) for my own.

If you click here, you'll go to Des' place and find out her theories on her personal digestive system. It's amazing what you can learn on the internet.

And one more thing...Ed H. has been going through some rough times lately...if you folks in the blogosphere would be so kind, would you stop by and visit him? He's a good writer and has a lot of interesting things to say, but I think he feels like he works in a vacuum. If you good peeps could be so kind as to prove him wrong on that topic, I'd appreciate it. Click here to go there. (PS: Funky Winkerbean is a comic strip by Tom Batiuk and I'm not sure if it's still in circulation or not. It's not one of my faves but apparently Ed still likes it.)

So that's all I got...now excuse me while I nurse this seemingly never-ending sinus headache.

Bye-ee!