Monday, August 27, 2007

I do want to apologize...

Things have been a bit up and down for me the past few days (as I'm sure you can tell by my posts). I apologize if I've freaked anyone out.

Things will get better...as long as I can convince myself of that, that's a good start, right?

(Please agree with me on this...)

At any rate, the heat wave continues in fits and starts but hopefully the weather will be calming down soon. Many local schools are starting up, and that doesn't affect ME in the least. I used to get butterflies in my stomach at back to school time even back when my 1st husband was in school. How weird is that? But no more butterflies for me on that issue.

But you know...it is Daryl "The Captain" Dragon's 65th birthday today. (as in Captain and Tennille, I mean...) That's pretty spiff. At least for Daryl...

So to the strains of "Love Will Keep Us Together", I remain your ever lovin', pain in the a$$, Sudiegirl.