Monday, August 27, 2007

I Know...which one's the real post?...too bad...so sad


Today's gonna be a great day.

I'm going to get together with a new blogfriend, and I'll hopefully vanquish this stupid headache I've had all week once and for ALL!!

More news to follow...

UPDATE!!

Finally got to meet Tyler Durden this evening and had a lovely dinner. I can't tell you any more than that because, of course, the first rule of Fight Club is you do not TALK about Fight Club.

It was fun, though. He thinks I should write about personal stuff. I advised him that this requires one to have a life...and I don't know if i qualify.

Also, Pru...baby...glad to hear from you again!

And by no means, am I humiliated by anything that's happened in the past 24 hours. That's a switch, but hey, a girl's gotta start somewhere, right?