Saturday, June 02, 2007

Apologies abound and I ain't too proud to beg...


First and foremost, I'm sorry I have been so irregular in posting for the past few days. Life at Rancho Sudiegirl isn't complete without chaos, and I've had a lot of it here. D went into the hospital on Memorial Day weekend with a depressive episode and I've been back and forth between work, home and the hospital. He's back now and seems to be OK for the most part.

Secondly, I was advised by a reader that my blog isn't necessarily GLBT sympathetic or aware at times. For that I am very very sorry. I am not as aware of the issues surrounding GLBT citizens in this country or the world, and in an effort to widen my worldview I will try my best to stay more aware and sympathetic. If anyone reading this finds any objectionable material on the various topics surrounding the GLBT community, please let me know and I will correct it right away.

Finally, I get a bit uppity about whether or not people can sing, and I need to chill on that too. So that's my third apology.

Thank you for your patience, and have a great day!

Sudiegirl