Friday, June 30, 2006

Two more funny things for the weekend

If you click on the title, you'll be directed to Lady Raptastic's fabulous blog, as well as her podcast. Her blog is REALLY funny, but I want to share one more thing with you.


http://www.dabreakupsong.com


This website actually creates a customized breakup song for you. It does cater to women, and the site doesn't really know what to do if you have an alternate spelling for a name (i.e. "Erik" instead of "Eric"). But the end result is so TOTALLY worth it.

What is that end result, you ask?

A customized breakup song that is e-mail ready, so you can send it right off to the victim while the hatred is still fresh in your mind. What could be better?

I'm not sure right yet, but when I figure it out, I'll let you know.

Until then, spread the love, my little apple fritters!!!

Sudiegirl

PS: Sorry for sounding like a commercial, but trust me, this is really funny. You could spend all day doing this! I'm not sure if there's a version for men out there...if there is, though, I'll probably start getting some suspicious e-mails my own bad self. So I guess I'd better just lay low...:0)