Tuesday, February 21, 2006

So this is what it's come down to, huh?




I am Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hunger Force!!
Which Aqua Teen Hunger Force character are you??

Well, in addition to this scintillating test, I found out that some IT manager-type guy needs help picking out his clothes. Yes, folks, it's "Dress Kevin". Great. AS if there weren't enough to do with my day, I gotta figure out how to dress this guy that makes 3X as much as I do? Get a girlfriend, Kev. That's what they're for. (at least part of the time)

I don't get it...I sincerely thought I would be inspired today, and maybe I still will be, but for now, all I got is Meatwad and a dude that makes his own website but can't pick out his clothes by himself. Why on EARTH did they never invent Garanimals for grownups?

Sudiegirl, who is really - CONFUSED by this.