Thursday, February 23, 2006

OK...sorry I haven't posted original stuff...but


...there's just too much weird stuff out there, and who the hell is going to comment on it if not me? Huh? Huh?

Actually, this next little item I'm noting is not something I would do personally. Why? I suffer from chronic lack of coordination, and when the phrase "medical insurance" is included as a REQUIREMENT, my baser instincts tell me to just say no.

However, my sister is becoming something of a daredevil these days, so I may suggest this to her.

What is it?

DC Rollergirls - the District's brand-spankin-new roller derby team. I vaguely remember roller derby from Saturday afternoons when I was a little squab. I cannot roller-skate for the life of me. I'm one of the nimrods that would be at the roller-rink hanging on to the rail for dear life. But my sister is always itching to try something new, and this is pretty new. I hope they can make a go of it, with or without my sister.

That's all I've got. I'm going to go steal some sheep on the Beltway on my way home.

Smooches!
Sudiegirl