Sunday, December 25, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS! (Officially, that is...)


(Picture of Sudiegirl in her Santa hat from http://www.cel-ebration.com. Ain't I cute?)

And an OFFICIAL Merry Christmas entry from your favorite bipolar redhead. Life is good...I got a papasan chair for Christmas (you know, one of those round chairs that are made of bamboo or something and you can curl up like a boiled shrimp in them?) and Doug and I will go to brunch, then to church, then to a movie. Tomorrow I have a day off but he goes to work...life isn't fair sometimes...

Anyway, I'm holding up OK even though I'm still missing my dad. That's life, I guess, and things will slowly improve. My mom's spirits are good, and that's what's most important.

However, I have a feeling I'll have to leave Doug all snuggled up in bed and go to 7-11 for some Diet Coke and other necessities in a few minutes.

Bye!
Sudiegirl