Monday, December 12, 2005

Just riffin' here, folks...


This angelic pose by Statler and Waldorf from www.poster.net, just so's ya know...

I am just trying to stay awake right now. It's sad. I don't know why I'm so sleepy. It's just frustrating as hell, you know?

I guess I'm worn out from debating with Peter, the "blog thunder from down under". I don't know why I got so defensive about the Garth Brooks post, but defensive I got and it's over now. I'm getting too old for debating. No wonder my mother used the "Because I said so" defense whenever we challenged her authority. It makes a hell of a lot more sense now.

Anyway, I'm still not ready for Christmas and I don't know how elaborate I'm going to get. I am almost tempted to send my sister some money and have her split it up between the kids. I dunno, though...that sounds too easy and un-aunt Sue like. I'll have to see how much enthusiasm I can muster.

What else? Not much, really...just wanted to write to keep the blood flowin', ya know what I'm saying?

I am excited about, of all things, the Spring 2006 release of "Donny and Marie" on DVD. I loved that show as a kid, although I have never really forgiven Donny for getting married. Riddle me this, gentle readers...is "Laugh In" on DVD yet? Let me know...

Sudiegirl
(You bet your sweet bippy!)