Monday, December 12, 2005

Son of More Mangled Headlines...

Seniors Charged With Selling Prescriptions
(Well, how else are they going to raise money for the prom?)

Journalist Who Criticized Syria Is Slain
(Note to self: do not criticize Syria...*gulp*)

Supreme Court to Review Texas Redistricting
(Apparently, it's not cool to have Texas labeled on the US map as "Best Gol-Durn State in the Union" and all other states to be labeled as "Quite Inferior".)

Frist Says He's Ready to Block Filibuster
(What do you block a filibuster with? Rocks? Pillows? Help me out here...)

AOL's Case Now Says Break Up Time Warner
(Really? All I ever see is "Get 1200 hours free"...maybe I'm picking up my disc at the wrong place. And BTW, AOL shouldn't be so controlling of Time and Warner's relationship...I think there's some jealousy there.)

Web Site Takes a Happy Approach to News
(Oh...boy. They are obviously not talking about "Musings of a chick"!)

Gene-Therapy Tried for Parkinson's
(Gene Wilder, Gene Barry, Gene Rayburn? Help me out here too, folks...)

McCarthy's rare mold
(or, "What happens when you leave ham and swiss on rye in the fridge for 37 years...")