Sunday, August 14, 2005

More blogs to check out, and BTW this is entry #302!

OK folks...last entry for a Sunday, and I was so amazed to see how many there were! I've come a long way in a year, huh? (Some of my non-fans may cite regression as opposed to progress, but that's life in the big city...)

Anyway, I've been surfin' a lot over the weekend and I wanted to list some interesting blogs I've seen. I won't spoil things for you and list the content/style of them...just go visit and see for yourself.

This Blog is Full of Crap

Puppet Show

Life as Lou

Whoopity Doo

Steph and the City

Jefito's Blog

Another Day in Paradox

Li'l Elmo

Mai Tais and Yahtzee

American Woman in Angst

As you can see...I've been surfing a bit. It's really fun to see what is out there, so take a look and see what YOU think.

Smooches...

Sudiegirl

****UPDATE****

Another faithful friend I forgot to mention...

SpongeBlog

Sorry, spongie...

Also, another new friend came to visit, and in my next entry I will link to her site and any others I have come across between now and then.

Sudiegirl the recalcitrant (look it up, folks!)