Friday, April 15, 2005

Dear Diary: Today I heard from a celebrity...and no it wasn't that dancing bald guy from the Six Flags commercials

Very funny comment and blog from Mr. Blaze...and if he comes back and reads my blog again, I hope he'll honor me and link to MY site from his. He commented on the "Exclusive" from Chip A. Hoy, who I hope we'll be hearing from again soon, on more positive terms.

(picture your favorite overweight, bipolar redhead kneeling on the cheap beige carpet in her livingroom praying to her Higher Power for such an honor while her boyfriend stares at her in disbelief and the cat is trying to figure out how to access her checking account without knowing where the bank is)

It's been an interesting week in the life I am borrowing from whoever else in front of me at the Karma Store...hearing people get all souped up about the Nationals kicking off their season only contributed to the fires of my spring fever. I'm not a baseball fan, but it's nice to know that a ball game is now only the cost of a ticket from their box office plus a metro ride to and from the stadium, and I'm sure the Diet Coke is only $15 per 8 oz. glass. God Bless America. At least the crowd had the good sense to boo Linda Cropp out of the stadium.

Also, I finally had the courage to kick someone (a "friend" of sorts, I guess you could say) out of my life. Now whether or not I want to rub salt in the wound remains to be seen, but I don't really have time for stuff like that. I just want to move on, and move on I shall.

Well, anyway, that's all the excitement I can muster for one evening, but all I can say is GO GO! Tommy Blaze, GO!

A Tommy Blaze fan for life, thanks to his thoughtfulness...
Sudiegirl