Saturday, December 06, 2008

So what's been going on, you say?

The main reason Sudie went on hiatus?

Mostly because I figured daily entries of "Still don't have a job" would bore you people. I know I was getting tired of it.

But I was depressed too, and I figured that I should fight that dragon and slay it dead before coming back. It's not dead but it's comatose for the time being. As long as I take my meds and go to therapy I'll be OK.

Anyway, I now have a laptop so I can write from deep in my "lair", so to speak. It's got Windows Vista on it so I have to argue with it and make sure it does what I want it to do, but I guess that's what makes computers like men, right? Ar Ar.

What else has been going on? Not a whole lot, really. Thanksgiving was good...D and I spent it with another couple and their family. We went to a dinky town about 1 hr. west of here (I think...I'm lousy with that whole north/south/east/west thing) and had a good old fashioned family-style Thanksgiving dinner that cost $15 a head. If you left hungry, though, it would be your own darned fault, because they had so much FOOD! I was a happy li'l puppy and ate my share.

Unfortunately, the week of Thanksgiving was yucky because I caught a cold and was fighting that off as well. I sounded real attractive. Kind of like gargling razor blades, to be honest. I'm on the last stages of that cold now and should be rip-rarin' to go by 12/15/o8.

So that, gentle readers, is what has been makin' your favorite bipolar redhead tick the past few weeks. I'm glad that you left messages and sorry that I was so wrapped up in my own head that I couldn't get back here sooner.

Thanks to you all.

Will be back when I have more to comment on...