Thursday, April 24, 2008

Right Now...

  • D can't find the remote for the DVD player
  • I am not helping him because I'm typing this
  • I don't feel one bit guilty about not helping him find the remote
  • Trekkie is jumping around the apartment, high on kitty crack
  • I'm downloading Tom Jones duets, Flight of the Conchords and Coldplay mp3s
  • I'm coming down from a depressing day at work because it was "take your child to work day" and I didn't have a child to take to work with me and it was some kind of regret thing going on
  • D still can't find the remote and refuses to watch the DVD without it
  • I'm not that sympathetic although I'd be losing my mind if it were me and I should be kind of ashamed of myself but I'm not really.
  • Trekkie isn't helping D
  • I can't think of anything else to write