Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Whiffleball Wednesday (why do they call it whiffle anyway?)


This picture seems to fit my general outlook on life.

Hehehehe

Anyway, Wednesday is here and with it, still no clear picture on who the Dems will try to send to the White House.

I really don't want Hillary in there. It's not because I'm some hard core Republican or anything.

It's because I think Obama is the better person for the job. (Also, his inaugural ball will have some kickin' tunes...)

In other news...I'll be seeing one high school friend tonight while she's here for a conference, and another HS friend will be coming at the end of the month. Either way, YAY!

I've got another drug hummin' through my veins as of late - I'd like to thank the folks who make Abilify. They have enabled me to wake up at 5:15 in the morning, and actually be OK with it. Go figure. I needed something else, to be honest. I've still got my other cocktail ingredients (Paxil and Lamictal), so this is like the olive in the psychotropic martini, I guess. However, I don't like olives so maybe that's not the BEST analogy. How about...the marshmallow in the S'more!? Yeah...MUCH better.

(chocolate and analogies go together like toes and jam, don't ya know...)

Well, what else? Oh...a neighbor of ours back home passed away after a long battle with cancer. He was only 49. Remember when you thought that was OLD? Not anymore. That's only 10 years older than me, so now I think that's YOUNG. *sigh*

Anyway, until I think of something else to bore you with, I'll let you go.