Thursday, March 27, 2008

Is this a real surprise?


Robin Williams' 2nd wife filed for divorce after 19 years.

I must say, I'm not really surprised.

Why? Because Robin Williams doesn't seem to have an "off" button. I'm sure he's a great guy, but my God...do you have to be ON all the TIME?

Looking back on my life (like mine is so great compared to Williams), you can only be "on" so much. After a while, you're going to scare people away because of the following:

1) They'll think you're less mature than you actually are
2) They'll think you're not sincere about ANYTHING
3) They'll get annoyed, period
4) They'll get worn out
5) They'll try to slip tranquilizers in your drink just so they can understand what the hell you're talking about.
I think Robin Williams was funny in his day but he wears me out now. I know I could drive people away by constantly cracking jokes, never ever being serious...and sooner or later you don't have anything left but your jokes, and they don't keep you warm on a cold night.

Anyway...It's a short entry but that's all I got for now. More as events warrant...heheheheh...