Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day Late and Dollar Short, but STILL ADORABLE!


Boy, do I feel sheepish...

(get the groans out of your systems now, folks...)

I am on vacation from work, and my home computer has yet to be replaced with a working model...THEREFORE...no new blog entries in time for the "Big JC Comin' Out Birthday Bash".

But TECHNICALLY...it's Christmastide from now until January 6th (Epiphany, I believe). So TECHNICALLY, I would not be in error in wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

And since it's not 2008 yet, I can wish everyone a happy 2008 and not be remiss!

This year has definitely been a weird one. I've made new friends, gotten in touch with old ones, called off a wedding, and other interesting things. But I have still been hangin' out in the blogosphere. I guess some things won't change or stop so quickly, huh?

So to all friends old and new, and even to folks who don't like me much, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, and may life's blessings continue to overflow on you in 2008.

Smooches!
Sudiegirl