Monday, November 05, 2007

Damn You, Pru! Quit makin' me THINK!!!!!


Why is this picture of Pamela Anderson with five tons of eyeliner in today's entry?

I have no idea, but I am posting it as one of those "this could happen to YOU" things...cautionary stuff, ya know...cuz we here at Rancho Sudiegirl are all about the CAUTION.

So...Pru tagged me for two (count' em) memes.

Not sure what I did to her, other than the whole Tucksworth thing. Go read her blog for more information about Tucksworth, America's favorite alcoholic monkey that wears a fez.

In the meantime, I'll do her bidding...twice over, no less.

Here's the first one:

Write five things you want to be when you grow up. Big dreams that seem like folly, but in your heart of hearts are very real and dear to you. Things that maybe you have forgotten about in the ebb and flow and toil of the everyday, but that never really leave your soul. What you would do if anything was possible?


Like Pru, I am going to answer the question "What you would do if anything was possible?"

  1. I would go to Pru's house and steal all her pasties in revenge for making me answer this meme thing.
(Nah...too reactionary...let's try again..."What you would do if anything was possible?")

  1. I would have the power to make anyone (and I mean ANYONE) do whatever I wanted just by singing to them. Some people (like my high school gym teacher) seem to think I already have this power, but HELL NO. I want to have the power to cloud mens' (and womens') minds with my singing voice. Imagine the possibilities...I would NEVER have to pay a speeding ticket again; I would ALWAYS get the best place in line at the grocery store; I could sing anything (even "99 Luftballoons", in GERMAN, no less) and people would do my bidding. That's a sweet life indeed.
  2. I would lose 50 pounds by just thinking about it, then render myself impervious to any and all things that would make me gain weight.
  3. After #2, I would sing to Ben and Jerry and get all the free Chubby Hubby ice cream I want.
  4. Even though I'm kind of afraid of heights, I'd fly. Yeah, it'd probably look cheesy because I'd be flyin' through the air with my arms straight out in front of me like any super-hero, but I'd still do it.
  5. I would make my breasts perkier. (Yeah, I know...that's totally mundane but I'm sick of wondering when I'm going to trip on the damned things.)
All right...the 2nd meme is one of those typical "pick a number and tell us really random things about yourself" things.

As many of you know, I've been hanging around here for a while and I've done these before. Apparently, people think I'm interesting. Who'da thunk it?

OK...fine...whatever...I'm tired of fighting it.

The number of random things Pru requires today is SEVEN.

*sigh* Here it goes...

  1. One time, I popped the head off of my Ken doll and stuck a little bitty bottle of Tabasco sauce in the cavity where his head was (sealed, of course...lid down). I then used him as "Tabasco Man", a supervillain that threatened my Barbie dolls with gastric upset.
  2. Tommy Blaze (comedian) once left a comment or two on my blog about a year after I started blogging. He liked my "Cookie Monster confessional" entry. I'm not sure if the comments stayed around or not...I'll have to check.
  3. *sigh*...DAMN YOU PRU! OK, OK...I've read all the "Little House" books but refuse to watch the television series.
  4. I've never gotten into a fight with Kid Rock at a Waffle House.
  5. I've never been to a Waffle House, but I've driven by one.
  6. I want pancakes right now, not waffles.
  7. Now I'm hungry.
There ya go. I'm not taggin' anyone on this...help yourselves to the all you can meme buffet.