Tuesday, July 03, 2007

This post written by Chelmsford...please ignore the spelling and usage...he wanted to write something for mommy

**Editor's note...Chelmsford decided he wanted to write something for Mommy's blog. He saw Millie's entries and wanted one of his own. Go figure. Anyway, here it is in all its glory, but he and I are going to have a little talk about the subject matter.



YAY! Mommy letted me write this thingie, so YAY! Me din't know what to write about, but me found this pickture and me got idea!

Me LOOOVES this flying monkey.

Me wants one for me home. Me will even drink nasty-tasting martinis just to have one of these bee-yoo-tee-ful items.

Me wants to get one for me mom, me daddy, and me sister Millie even though she get mad when me lick her ears. Me LOOOOVES this monkey.

Me wants to get one for many of me blog friends, so me guess this me own personal brand of nasty-a$$ stuff. Me tag dese peeples to answer question on you blogs:


..if you had dis bee-yoo-tee-ful monkey, where would you put in house? Would you has holding a martini glass? Something else? What would you do with it? You needs put picture in post too so everybody can see how bee-yoo-tee-ful it is. Dat way you share dee luv.

Gee...uh...thanks, Chelmsford. I nearly forgot why I didn't let you post anything. Thanks for jogging my memory. Thank you to Phlegm Fatale for providing inspiration to my cat.