Friday, October 06, 2006

I NOW have a larger pic of myself...

"Sudiegirl, the Naughty Librarian"

Thanks to my blogfriend Crystal for the caption.

This really is a better pic of myself than I thought. The first version was dinky and hard to figure out. At least the eyebrows are separate. Not everyone can make that claim.

Also, I am smiling in the picture. I have a dimple on one side. The smile extends to my eyes. My ears don't stick out. I think it looks good, all things considered.

If you don't agree...that's your opinion, I guess.

Writing about my dad all week led me to some thinking last night. I'm really going to work hard to not worry about other people's opinions. If they don't like me, I'm not gonna die. It just makes more room for the people that DO like me and care about me. I'm tired of fighting, I'm tired of getting my knickers in a twist. I'm too old for this s**t.

Life's kind of like that.

At least I got a nice FREE picture out of it.