Friday, September 29, 2006

My new spokesmonster...

Apparently, in the blog world, a put down to someone is if you call them a troll. But what these folks don't realize is that there are some trolls who are REALLY CUTE! Like the pretty maid to my left.

Hell, I am so damned generous, I want to make this available to everyone as soon as I figure out how to do it...a little help here?

This design is a prototype. Yes, Rancho Sudiegirl, Inc., makers of the family game "Pull My Finger", is venturing into the world of high fashion with this t-shirt appearing to the left of the text.

Wanna support "Musings of a chick"? Wanna tell your friends, neighbors and parole officers who YOU think is all that and a bag of chips?

Of COURSE ya do.

That's why we at Rancho Sudiegirl have fabricated this rockin', rollin' t-shirt...for you who live and die by the musings.

It's great for weddings, funerals, divorces, membership smokers, and the occasional cookout.

Now all I have to do is make the damned things and we'll be good. Again, if anyone can give me an idea on how to do that, we'll be rollin'.

Smooches!

Your favorite capitalist swine,
Sudiegirl