Friday, September 08, 2006

Gotta balance out the bad with the good...

OK...I don't want to end the week on a sad note, so to counteract the effects of the "I Done Be Outraged" files, here's

"Sudiegirl's happy fun time woo-hoo department".

Items in this department include:

David Letterman signed on for four more years with CBS!

Ellen DeGeneres is going to host the Oscars! (Better than Rosie O'Donnell...)

"The Simpsons" is in its 18th season!!!

The "Rocky" statue is up in Philadelphia!!!

And finally, check this out.

Animal Planet needs new "Croc Hunter".

Well. I think this is something I could handle. I've worked for lawyers before, and in radio...nothing's messier than that!

So here's my proposal...and I may even send it to Discovery Communications since I work just down the street. Let me know what you think, fair readers!

The New (and maybe improved) Crocodile Huntress!

SEE Sudiegirl tromp through muddy, bug-infested rain forests.

HEAR Sudiegirl complain about her desert boots having a leak and now her feet are wet and she's gonna get jungle rot and THEN what will she do?????

SMELL Sudiegirl after five days in the jungle without her usual deodorant and White Shoulders perfume!
TASTE all the Chubby Hubby Ice Cream she left behind because she also forgot her jumbo cooler! (Dumbass...)

FEEL the tension between Sudiegirl and the rest of the production crew because filming was scheduled during Sudiegirl's special time of month.

EXPERIENCE the totally hilarious times with Sudiegirl in her totally un-natural habitat...she'd much rather be at the mall or at home watching Boomerang, but for the sake of wildlife shows, she's out here and (blah blah blah...Sudiegirl gets carried off in a white coat)

Can YOU think of other feats of derring-do (or derring-don't) that I should perform should Discovery Networks want to give me a shot at worldwide fame and stardom?

I even have a catchphrase...ready? Here it comes...

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!"

They'll be begging me to do it, I guarantee. *rolls eyes*

Chew on that one, folks...

Sudiegirl