Thursday, December 08, 2005

Swiped this meme from Tan Lucy Pez...

(Photo from www.x-entertainment.com)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Living in Iowa, temping for ACT, rehearsing for Washington Choral Society's Xmas show and "Pan the Avenger in Cybernation", dating a 19-year-old, babysitting for my sister's children, and raising a cat of mine through kittenhood.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Working for MENC, sharing a car with Doug and waiting many nights for him at Barnes & Noble while he worked at the cash stand.

5 snacks you enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Beef Jerky (Oberto!)
3. Chubby Hubby ice cream with chocolate-covered, peanut butter filled pretzels
4. Sterzings Potato Chips
5. string cheese and crackers (thanks Dad)

5 songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Star Spangled Banner
2. The Man That Got Away
3. "Darling Nikki" by Prince
4. Georgia on my Mind
5. Battle Hymn of the Republic (the Robert Shaw Chorale's arrangement is my fave...just wish I could hit that high "C" now!)

5 things you would do if you were a millionare:
1. Give money to my family
2. buy a house with CASH
3. Buy a big-ass plasma TV
4. donate money to charity
5. Invest in stocks.

5 bad habits:
1. Chocolate
2. Laziness
3. procrastination
4. not watching my temper
5. nail-biting

5 things you like doing:
1. Eating. Especially chocolate
2. Reading
3. Blogging
4. crocheting
5. watching movies

5 things you would never wear again:
1. Parachute pants (even if they fit me)
2. a Baskin-Robbins or Hardee's uniform
3. Four-inch killer high heels
4. big hoop earrings
5. blue eye shadow

5 favorite toys:
1. Computer
2. crayons/colored pencils/markers
3. jigsaw puzzles
4. CD player
5. (from when I was a kid)...my ATARI video game system (Guess that dates me, huh?)