Wednesday, December 28, 2005

And now, from the "El Disgusto" files and Yahoo! News...


Sudiegirl sez: Ah, yet another gem from my home state. I’m really confused about why someone would do this, but then again, lots of things confuse me. I’ll do what I do.

Man Accused of Lobbing Urine Into Yards
Tue Dec 27, 5:54 PM ET


A Nebraska man has been arrested in central Iowa for allegedly delivering some unwanted Christmas gifts. Reno Tobler, 54, was arrested Thursday in Clive after police caught him lobbing urine bottles into backyards. (Gee, us Midwesterners know how to party, don’t we?)

"We've got a Grinch that has been lobbing urine," said Clive Police Chief Robert Cox. "Since this fall, we've had eight to 10 incidents reported where people have found containers full of urine thrown into their backyards." (Is “lob” really the correct phrase? I figure “chuck” or “toss” would work better, don’t you?)

Tobler is a truck driver whose route regularly takes him to the Clive area. He was charged with littering and harassment for allegedly tossing detergent-sized bottles of his urine over fences. (Apparently, you can’t just charge someone for being a sick puppy, huh?)

Tobler told police that it was a longtime hobby of his to deliver the bottles. Police searched his vehicle and found several other urine-filled bottles ready for delivery. (OK…anyone who says to me that Midwesterners are really together with no mental problems whatsoever, I’m gonna punch them in their big fat mouth.)

Tobler was taken to the Polk County Jail and was released on a $500 bond. (Ick. Hope he washed his hands before he shook hands with the bail bondsman.)
___
Information from: The Des Moines Register,
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/

Sudiegirl’s final opinion?
I really hope this guy isn’t married, but if he is, I hope his wife leaves him soon. I mean really soon, like yesterday.