Monday, November 28, 2005

A request, and other stuff...


Well, I'm winding down on a fall evening that's very warm for latter November, and I have a request.

Whilst checking my stats, I noticed that someone from my fair hometown of Washington, Iowa checked out my blog. Whether it was a family member seeing who I was griping about today or a friend wondering what's up my ass this time, I don't care. Just LEAVE ME A NOTE! I have comments on my blog for a reason...so people can drop me a line and say "Hi".

That actually goes for any of you...I'm not talking to Jules, Ivy, Hoss, FTS, Spongeblog or any other folks. I'm talking about folks who come in from Niota, Illinois. I'm talking about other countries, other states, other cities...I wanna hear from you. Contrary to popular belief, I don't think I'm working in a vacuum. So PLEASE write to me!!!!!!

OK...off that soapbox.

I used Jules' soon to be famous phrase, "You're on the corner of 'Tough Titty' and 'Sucks to be You'" on my sister this evening. I think she got it, but I'm not sure. I'll have to give her a pop quiz sometime.

In the "you go, girl" department...my mom is keeping such a good attitude and outlook on things. I imagine her poor heart breaks from time to time (she and Dad were together for 42 years, unlike her soon-to-be thrice married youngest daughter), and it's got to be weird not having Dad around on a daily basis.

When I think about it, I hope to be married to Doug for a long,long time also. I realize it goes against the trend of my life, but I must admit, when I'm not around him for a long period of time it feels weird. I turn to say something to him, and he's not there. I don't ever want to feel that way again unless it absolutely cannot be helped. Dad always said, "I'm a lost dog without your mother." I think I know what he means now.

I'm not sure where this post is going...just thought I'd type. I'd better stop before I really confuse myself.

Hug someone you love tonight.

Sudiegirl