Monday, July 26, 2004

OK...cartoon characters as presidential candidates

I am not happy with the current Presidential candidates out there, so I'm going to push for write-in votes of my own.

Potential candidates?  Well, sit down...I've got a few.

*Elmer Fudd...he's stupid and easily manipulated...perfectly Republican, could give GWB a run for his money.

*Bullwinkle J. Moose...I designed a presidential campaign for him in my rhetoric class at Iowa.  He is a very well-rounded character, really - besides fighting the good fight against Boris, Natasha and Fearless Leader, he treasures knowledge and enjoys interpreting children's literature in his own unique way.  Plus, Rocky would be a great VP - he smiles just as cutely as Edwards does.

*Roger "Race" Bannon - doesn't take any crap off anyone, nice big chest, white hair (very dignified) and, well, MANLY - unless you think about that close friendship with Dr. Quest (which I try not to as a rule).

OK, I've said my piece...what do you think?  Write to me...I'm bored!

Sudiegirl