Friday, February 20, 2009

A Long Awaited Blog Post About Nothing In Particular

I know I've been delinquent in writing...it's been crazy learning my new job and all. I find that when I get home, I don't have the energy to write. Well, today I have the energy and am going to write a little bit about a lot of things.

First of all, I wonder what Chris Brown had done to Rihanna before he actually put his fists to her. Usually, abuse starts slowly...isolation, verbal and psychological abuse are present before the first physical blow is struck. I hope whoever leaked that picture got a decent payoff because they aren't going to have a job anymore.

Secondly, the weather here has been up and down a lot. Today it's sunny, but chilly when the wind kicks up. I can't wait for spring, but I can wait for the crowds at cherry blossom time. Yuk...I dread those crowds.

The job is slowly gelling together. It's a challenge. That's all I can say, really. It's a challenge. (Wait a minute...I just said that.)

I got to see my mom a few weeks ago, and right after that I got sick with an intestinal bug. Yuk. I'm having a hard time getting my energy back from that. I haven't sung in choir for a little while now, and this weekend will be no exception because I have a gig on Saturday that will run late and I KNOW I won't wake up in time for church on Sunday morning.

I turned 40 on February 9th. The world didn't catch on fire like I thought...just a nice, relatively uneventful birthday. We like those here at Rancho Sudiegirl.

So that's the skinny. Sorry it's so boring, but things will eventually come around.