Wednesday, October 22, 2008

second verse, same as the first, isn't much better but it's not much worse...

This is the first time in a few weeks I've been back on the blog.

As of now, I'm still on the temp job. I don't know if it'll go past October 31st or not...I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I'm impressed that Groovygrrl has been doing the "NABLOWRIMO" project again this year. Check out her blog...she's got some great pics and interesting topics to explore. I don't know why I haven't been inspired to write so much. I guess I'm just wrapped up in myself and I don't like that. But I can't seem to help it. That's why I admire Groovygrrl...she's got ten times the pressure I do and she writes every day, and the entries are GOOD.

Please, please...if you want to read back entries, do so. But if not, check out the folks on my side bar. They're all good writers and great people.