Friday, September 19, 2008

And it's FRIDAY...

I found out from one of my former colleagues that my replacement couldn't hack what she was doing plus answer phones so they had to hire a temp. *sigh*

Meanwhile, I had two interviews this week. One didn't pan out, and the other will have a waiting period of a couple weeks before I find anything out. Meanwhile, COBRA looms over my budget for a whopping $400 a month. I'm going to have to do some major refiguring in my budget and figure out what's going to happen. I HAVE TO HAVE INSURANCE, or my life will be SCREWED.

I can't lose hope, but I don't know what else I can do beyond what I've been doing.

There are good things, though...I have friends. It's a gorgeous day outside. I have use of a car to run errands and come here to my beloved K-Mart and blog away. I have three wonderful cats, and I have a loving family and boyfriend to help keep my spirits up.

But I still need $400.

I'll get there...one way or another.

So how are you all doing? I know my entries have been pretty job-centric, but when that's the biggest thing on your plate sometimes other topics fall by the wayside. I'll try to come up with more interesting subject matter in the near future.

In the meantime, check out some of the blogs in my sidebar...you'll find they're good reads and lots of fun.

Smooches!

Sudiegirl the determined (or demented, whichever...)