Sunday, July 27, 2008

things to think about on Sunday morning

  • Why are Americans so hung up on women shaving their legs?
Seriously...I haven't shaved my legs in a couple of weeks and I feel so much freer than before.  Bring on the hair! 

  • Why do all my blogging ideas come up when I'm not at the computer?
I come up with good ideas on my ride into work, but as soon as I get to a computer, BLAM!  The idea's gone, never to be seen again until 2 AM when I wake up and say, "Damn, why didn't I blog about that?"

  • Why is my local Wal-Mart so crowded you have to crawl over displays just to find the shopping carts?
I swear, the Wal-Mart in my neighborhood looks like a demilitarized zone.  That's one of the reasons I have gone to K-Mart instead...it's easier to get around in here.  (Granted, the computer bank is also a big draw...)

I know my posts have been less than interesting...I figure if I come up with small things to write about, the big thing will come along soon.  It's kind of like baiting the hook for the topic fish, ya know?

Bye-bye...