Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Panic attacks suck...

I've been fighting off panic attacks the past few days and it seems like they've finally gone away. Doubling the dose of Paxil has helped that...

So that's why I haven't really had much luck finding topics to write about. It's a bit difficult when your brain is sending panic messages to the rest of your body.

Anyway...my home state is a disaster area in 83 out of 99 counties. Scary stuff, folks. My family is safe for the most part, but many have had to evacuate their homes. I can't imagine what that must be like, nor would I want to. One friend of mine has a husband who's a police officer, and his nerves must be made of steel with all that's happening.

Let's see...what else? There were three water main breaks in Montgomery County yesterday so we were on alert for that. I accidentally drank water from the tap last night, so if you don't hear from me, well...let's just say I might be un-well.

That's all I've got right now, but don't worry - more will be cookin'.