Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's a MEME, and tag yourselves because I'm too lazy...

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago, I was living in Iowa City and working for a jazz radio station in Cedar Rapids, IA.

2. What are 5 things on my list to do today?
-finish this meme
-try not to fall asleep at my desk
(can't think of any others)

3. Snacks I enjoy:
-Chubby Hubby ice cream
-Nutter Butters
-Sterzing's potato chips
-Reese's (no nuts)

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Pay off all of my debt
- Set up trust funds for my nieces and nephew
- Give my sister a lot of it
- Spend winters in Hawaii.

5. Three of my bad habits:
- sleeping too much
- nailbiting
- packrat behavior

6. Five places I have lived:
Washington Iowa (childhood and adulthood)
Iowa City Iowa (college and adult)
Montgomery Village, MD
Gaithersburg, MD

7. Five jobs I've had:
-data entry clerk
-soda jerk (high school)
-waitress (college)
-customer service representative
-administrative assistant

8. How did you name your blog?
I don't know...it just kind of popped in my head and I kept it.