Thursday, May 01, 2008

A sign I'm mellowing out...

I woke up this morning to two out of three frantic cats begging to be fed. As I walked to the kitchen, I noticed that there was a diagonal line on the tile where there shouldn't be. So I turned on the light and saw that my yarn from the current afghan project was wound around the whole perimeter of the kitchen, dining room and living room.

Only one of my cats would do this, and that's my sweet li'l stinker kitten Trekkie.

I could have thrown a fit, but I didn't. I was laughing like a loon as I was winding up the yarn...that stupid cat. She managed to unravel three rows of crocheting and wind the yarn through half the condo.

D yelled at the cat, and I advised him that it wasn't going to do any good and the damage was done.

Ten years ago, I would have been so pissed it wouldn't even be funny. I'm not really pleased, but it was just as much my fault as it was hers.

I've got to find a way to make it up to her, though...maybe I can find some hideous outfit to dress her in, and then take pictures and post 'em all over the internet.

Yep, that'll do it.