Thursday, May 22, 2008

I done be stumped, y'all...

Why is it so hard to come up with blogging ideas all of a sudden?

Seriously - it's a challenge to find topics to write about. I don't want my topics to be as painful as the whole DD coke addiction thing, but I'd like to have something blowing around that I can turn into a post.

I could write about the upcoming "Sex and the City" movie but I've seen the show a grand total of once and watching women screw their way through Manhattan isn't my idea of a good time. I know it's about more than that, but the premise leaves me cold.

I don't watch "AI" or "DWTS" either...I don't watch much network TV these days, really. What I pick up, I get from the news, so that's that.

Could this be the end of Sudiegirl as we know it?

I don't think so, but if you all have a subject you'd like me to explore in a blog post, leave a comment and I'll do my best. Even if it's a meme, I'll take it.

Smooches!