Monday, July 30, 2007

Something tells me this solution is TOO easy...

Although I am built like Mrs. Johnson, I must say I don't think standing on my head will help how I feel today.

It's been a strange weekend for me...very quietly depressed. Not throwing shit, angry-type stuff. Just staring into space, crying. Not sure why.

It could be the weather...it rained almost all day yesterday.

It could be other stuff...missing family, trying to sort out various stressors, etc.

It could be frustration with my job/benefits situation. However, I don't want to look for another job for so many reasons...I just don't have the energy in me. God knows why...I just don't.

I hate my health insurance right now - the non-existent copay (yep, gotta whittle away at a huge deductible before ANY copays kick in), but I don't have the time or energy to refresh my resume and get it out there. And who would hire me anyway?

Bitch, bitch, bitch...oh well...anyone else would say, "Well, at least you can SING...that's gotta bring you some joy, right?"

Nope. Not today. Maybe tomorrow.