Thursday, May 17, 2007

I stole this meme from Shelli (Mr. Fab's sister)


I swiped this meme from Mr. Fab's sister Shelli, and I anoint the following people to do this:

Becky
Des
Monte A.
House of Lime
Carlos

Of course, if anyone else wants to do this, please go right ahead. Here are the instructions...pair up your first name with the following verbs:

needs, is, likes, wants, gets, says, does and eats

Next, you go to google.com and then you take your first name name plus each of the words listed above (i.e. "Jane needs", etc.) and see what you come up with when you hit search. You'll see how it works in my examples. The phrases/sentences are in bold, my reactions in regular font.

#1
Sue Ellen needs to apolojizes to francine,Muffy,Binky,and Buster

(Gee, I didn't know that I offended four people! Wonder what I did. The only Buster I know is back home in Iowa...he's mentally disabled, but easy going. I'll have to apologize the next time I'm home.)

#2
Sue Ellen is a pharmacy technician student in San Antonio, TX.

(Whoa! Does that mean I can get all my BP drugs at a discount?)

#3
sue ellen likes to say "i really want to get in a chair fight"

(Damn...all these things I've done that I don't know about...boggles the mind, it does)

#4
Sue Ellen wants a divorce

(Now THAT's more like it...)

#5
Sue Ellen Gets Her Goose Cooked

(Actually, I don't like goose. It's too fatty. I don't know why people order things for me without asking what I like.)

#6
Sue-Ellen says, "Oh dear saints!" to this one.

(Wonder what it was I said that to...)

#7
Sue Ellen does not have any speaking parts in this episode

(Apparently there is a character on the "Arthur" cartoon named Sue Ellen. Why don't people tell me these things?)

#8
Sue Ellen eats a good breakfast

(Lies! Lies! I eat PopTarts and drink BEER! Come on...I have a reputation to uphold.)


So see? You too can have fun with Google. Check it out and see what you come up with.