Monday, January 15, 2007

One thing my momma taught me...

Yes, indeed - more visitors...more hits...a few comments on the post I created yesterday inspired me to post this again today.

I am serious in the sense that new friends have come to visit, I've heard from old friends, and the rise in stats for this li'l old site have given me incentive. Yes...INCENTIVE to keep things going in 2007...to keep chronicling my opinions about life, weirdness, and the world around me, whether others like it or not.

I will "stalk" the planet to give you, my happy readers, my point of view on events large and small.

I will read what you have to say.

Together, we will learn from each other and have a hell of a good time.

Smooches! Happy rest-of-MLK Jr. Day!

Your beloved bringer-of-weird-news and other trinkets,
Sudiegirl

PS: Through the grapevine, I understand that someone was making light of my quote (second from the top) in my profile. I noted what song it was for those who are not familiar with Frank Sinatra's song catalog - and to me, anyone who would screw up the lyrics of "What I Am" by Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians would fall into that category. Anyway...I'll try to find an mp3 of that recording and place it lovingly in my sidebar so y'all can listen to it too.