Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Postscript to the Rosie/Kelly/Clay situation

Well, it seems that everyone has made up. I really am glad, you know - for all the fun I made of it, when spontaneous outbursts occur and then damage control has to clean up, it can get very ugly.

Groovygrrl brought to my attention that I used the word "preference" as opposed to "orientation", with regard to homosexuality. She's right...read her comment in the "celebrity rumble" entry, and you'll understand what I say. From this point on, I will follow her lead on that, because I was using the wrong terminology, and I don't want to alienate readers.

In addition, she reinforced Rosie's argument, and I finally see both sides instead of being narrowminded. I still have my own questions about it, but I have a clearer picture.

For those of you who haven't read her blog, click on the "Groovygrrl" link in my blogroll or else click here. She is an awesome teacher, writer, soapmaker, and friend.

And BTW, if I haven't said it yet, have a Happy Thanksgiving. Hug those whom you like and love, and give thanks for the good in life. I plan to do so.

Sudiegirl