Wednesday, February 01, 2006

List for Wednesday regarding things...

Three things that make me happy…


Aretha Franklin will be performing the National Anthem at this year’s Super Bowl, Stevie Wonder will be doing the pre-game show, and the Rolling Stones will be doing half-time. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I usually watch the Super Bowl (when it occurs to me to do so) for the pre-game, the Anthem, the commercials, and halftime. It sounds like this year I’ll be reading a book during the boring parts and watching the good stuff as opposed to ignoring the whole damn mess.

One thing that makes me sad…

Rest in Peace, Coretta Scott King (photo from
http://www.availablelightphoto.com)

One thing that makes me scratch my head…

How NBC can cancel “The Book of Daniel” when they have horrific TV shows in their past history...

like “Manimal”

and “Supertrain”…

oh, and let’s not forget “Pink Lady and Jeff”.

One thing that makes me mad…

…well, can’t pick out just one thing so I will just pick something at random and make THAT my next entry.

So there ya go…I’ll be back!

Sudiegirl