Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Damn memes! Grumble, grumble...


Damn you, Marti! OK…fine…five weird things about ME…


  1. One of my favorite treats was Quisp cereal with chocolate syrup and milk. (Thanks, Grandma...)
  2. When I lost my first tooth, I ran to the bathroom crying, trying to put it back in because I was afraid I was turning into an old lady. Seems my mother forgot to tell me that when you’re a kid, your baby teeth fall out eventually.

  3. When I was four, my sister convinced me that if I took all my clothes off, then panned for gold in the creek behind our cabin in Colorado (we stayed there for vacation), I’d get more gold. All I got was a spanking.

  4. When I was fifteen, I was out with my boyfriend and two other friends, and the boyfriend had rules about not spilling anything in the back of his car. When one of the guys in the back spilled something, the only thing I had to sop up the liquid with was…I kid you not…a maxi pad. We learned the meaning of “absorption” that night, and my boyfriend’s ears were red for about three days.

  5. I hate beans of any type…also, I hate peanuts (most nuts, actually) but I LOVE peanut butter.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I don’t think I’ll pass this on, but I will invite anyone to swipe it from me if they feel they must.

Bye